Dr. Dhaliwal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gagandeep Dhaliwal, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Huntsville, AL. Dr. Dhaliwal completed a residency at Eastern Virginia Medical School. and is affiliated with Crestwood Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York University, New York, Other Education — 2002
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University Of California San Diego Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Punjab State Medical Faculty, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 185 Whitesport Dr Sw Ste 5, Huntsville, AL 35801 Existing Patients: (256) 880-3500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dhaliwal?
Wonderful Dr. and staff! They truly care about the well being of their patients! 100% recommendation!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dhaliwal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dhaliwal frequently treats Anxiety, Adjustment Disorder , and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Dr. Dhaliwal's office is located at 185 Whitesport Dr Sw Ste 5, Huntsville, AL 35801. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Crestwood Medical Center