Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Gaetane Michaud, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Michaud completed a residency at McGill University. She currently practices at NYU Pulmonary & Critical Care Associates and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Michaud is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Ottawa, Fellowship Hospital
- McGill University, Residency Hospital
- University of British Columbia, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ottawa, Residency Hospital
- University of Ottawa / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Michaud?
Easily the most compassionate Dr. I have ever met! She was my first cancer Dr at NYU and has taken brilliant care of me since February 2017. She knows so much, and if she doesn't know something, she knows who to talk to to get an answer. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michaud has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michaud frequently treats Bronchoscopy, Pleural Effusion, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Michaud's office is located at 530 1st Ave Ste 5D, New York, NY 10016. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
NYU Pulmonary & Critical Care Associates
NYU Pulmonary & Critical Care Associates530 1st Ave Ste 5D, New York, NY 10016 (212) 263-7951
NYU Langone Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center - Dr. Michaud
Nyu Langone Hospitals160 E 34th St Fl 8, New York, NY 10016 (212) 731-6070