Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Galofre accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gabriel Galofre, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Carmichael, CA. Dr. Galofre completed a residency at St Johns Espiscpl Hsp S Shr. He currently practices at Mmg Cardiology Sj3 416 and is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Galofre is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Johns Espiscpl Hsp S Shr, Residency Hospital
- Institute of Health Sciences - Medellin, Colombia, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Networks By Design
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mmg Cardiology Sj3 4166401 Coyle Ave Ste 109, Carmichael, CA 95608 Existing Patients: (916) 966-3501
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Galofre?
Dr. Galofre genuinely cares about his patients and demonstrates knowledge and professionalism. I would sincerely recommend him to anyone seeking personal, committed health care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Galofre frequently treats Chronic Neck Pain, Dehydration, and Tobacco Use Disorder.
Dr. Galofre's office is located at 6401 Coyle Ave Ste 109, Carmichael, CA 95608. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Galofre speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Galofre has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center