Dr. Hajjar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fuad Hajjar, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Miamisburg, OH. Dr. Hajjar completed a residency at UPMC - Shadyside Hospital. He currently practices at Pulmonary Medicine Of Dayton, Inc. and is affiliated with Kettering Health Greene Memorial. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hajjar is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Ccm U Of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital
- UPMC - Shadyside Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Damascus / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hajjar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fuad Hajjar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hajjar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hajjar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hajjar frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Emphysema, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Hajjar's office is located at 4000 Miamisburg Centerville Rd Ste 450, Miamisburg, OH 45342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hajjar speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kettering Health Greene Memorial
- Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital
- Mercy Health-West Hospital
- Soin Medical Center