Dr. Fredy Revilla, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Revilla's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Fredy Revilla, MD is a neurology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Revilla completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Neuroscience Associates and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Revilla is board certified in Neurology.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Washington U/b Jh/slch Conc, Residency Hospital
- Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Neuroscience Associates200 Patewood Dr Ste B350, Greenville, SC 29615 Existing Patients: (864) 454-4500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Revilla?
The doctor was extremely thorough in his assessment of my husband Max Freilich, the patient suffering from Parkinsons dementia. He was open to suggestions, listened with an experienced, understanding, medical mind.. He gets a 10 out of 10! We are looking forward to our next appointment and certainly will recommend Dr. Revilla.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Revilla accepts your insurance.
Dr. Revilla frequently treats Parkinson's Disease, Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP), and Difficulty With Walking.
Dr. Revilla's office is located at 200 Patewood Dr Ste B350, Greenville, SC 29615. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Revilla speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Revilla has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Hillcrest Hospital
- Prisma Health Patewood Hospital
- St. Elizabeth Edgewood Hospital