Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kron accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frederick Kron, MD is a family medicine specialist in West Bend, WI. Dr. Kron completed a residency at University Michigan Health System. He currently practices at WEST BEND CLINIC and is affiliated with Beaver Dam Community Hospital. Dr. Kron is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Michigan Health System, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
West Bend Clinic
St. Joseph's Hospital3200 Pleasant Valley Rd, West Bend, WI 53095 Existing Patients: (262) 334-3451
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kron?
Very funny and thorough!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kron frequently treats Bacteriuria Screening, Osteoporosis Screening, and Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) Scan.
Dr. Kron's office is located at 3200 Pleasant Valley Rd, West Bend, WI 53095. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kron has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
- Ssm Health Saint Clare Hospital Baraboo