Dr. Pfalzgraf has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Frederick Pfalzgraf, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Benton, IL. Dr. Pfalzgraf completed a residency at Fitzsimmons Amc. He currently practices at Family Healthcare Clinic and is affiliated with Franklin Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pfalzgraf is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Colo Hlth Sci Cr, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Fitzsimmons Amc, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Fitzsimmons Amc, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Wisconsin / Eau Claire, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pfalzgraf?
I was referred to Dr. Pfalzgraf by my regular Dr. I am more that pleased with him. He takes time to talk to me. He ruled out many things and is treating me for Fibromyalgia and it is working. He is compassionate when I am down. and interested in talking about my new hobbies and ways to ease my hand pain so that I don't have to stop painting. I would recommend him to my friends and family. He is a very awesome Dr and person. His nurse is very good too!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pfalzgraf accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pfalzgraf frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening and Arthritis & Arthropathy.
Dr. Pfalzgraf's office is located at 201 Bailey Ln, Benton, IL 62812. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Franklin Hospital
- Herrin Hospital
- Marshall Browning Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
- SIH St. Joseph Memorial Hospital
- Sparta Community Hospital
Family Healthcare Clinic
Franklin Hospital District201 Bailey Ln, Benton, IL 62812 (618) 435-9760
Ferrell Hospital1201 Pine St, Eldorado, IL 62930 (618) 273-3361
Marshall Browning Hospital
Marshall Browning Hospital900 N Washington St, Du Quoin, IL 62832 (618) 542-2146
Deaconess Vna1300 US Highway 45 N, Eldorado, IL 62930 (618) 297-9660