Dr. Resnic has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Frederic Resnic, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burlington, MA. Dr. Resnic completed a residency at Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Resnic is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805 Existing Patients: (781) 744-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Resnic?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Frederic Resnic, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Resnic's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Resnic accepts your insurance.
Dr. Resnic frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Heart Disease, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Resnic's office is located at 41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center