Dr. Fred Sweet, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Rockford, IL. Dr. Sweet completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus. He currently practices at Rockford Spine Center Limited and is affiliated with Katherine Shaw Bethea Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sweet is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Rockford Spine Center Limited
Rockford Spine Center Ltd.2902 Mcfarland Rd Ste 300, Rockford, IL 61107 Existing Patients: (815) 316-2100
- Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus, Residency Hospital
- Naval Med Center San Diego, Residency Hospital
- Washington U/b Jh/slch Conc, Residency Hospital
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sweet?
Dr. Sweet performed surgery on my back to relieve numbness in the legs and buttocks caused by pinched nerves. Now, 6 weeks after surgery I feel the best I have in years; numbness and pain are gone. Dr. Sweet is both a very fine surgeon and a very fine person. I highly recommend Dr. Sweet.
- Katherine Shaw Bethea Hospital
- Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Osf Saint Paul Medical Center
- SwedishAmerican Hospital