Dr. Fred Lin, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Staten Island, NY. Dr. Lin completed a residency at The Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Medical Center ENT and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lin is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Mount Sinai Medical Center ENT
Staten Island Office2052 Richmond Rd, Staten Island, NY 10306 Existing Patients: (718) 420-1279
Mount Sinai Hospital ENT
NY Office5 E 98th St Fl 8, New York, NY 10029 Existing Patients: (212) 241-9410
- Stanford University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lin?
I saw Dr. Lin for sleep apnea relief - specifically the implantation of the Inspire sleep apnea device. Dr. Lin was, from the start, very communicative about what the process and procedure would entail. At the beginning, it was very hard to reach his office - I had to be persistent to get an appointment. But once the process was started, he was a complete professional and very thorough with follow up after the procedure was completed - answering emails within minutes and great bedside manner.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Richmond University Medical Center