Dr. Cucher has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fred Cucher, MD is a cardiology specialist in Glendale, AZ. Dr. Cucher completed a residency at Hines VA Med Ctr. He currently practices at Phoenix Heart Pllc and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cucher is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Loyola U/Hines VAMC, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Hines VA Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Chicago Medical School Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Phoenix Heart Pllc5859 W Talavi Blvd Ste 100, Glendale, AZ 85306 Existing Patients: (623) 930-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cucher?
Wonderful! He is an excellent Dr. I have been seeing him for 8 years and everything been explained in detail and taken proper care of. He also takes care of my husband and daughter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fred Cucher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cucher's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cucher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cucher frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Cucher's office is located at 5859 W Talavi Blvd Ste 100, Glendale, AZ 85306. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center