Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Franklin Handel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Miamisburg, OH. Dr. Handel completed a residency at Ohio State U Hosp. He currently practices at Schuster Cardiology Associates Inc. and is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Handel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Duke U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Ohio State U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Ohio State U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Schuster Cardiology Associates Inc.4000 Miamisburg Centerville Rd Ste 100, Miamisburg, OH 45342 Existing Patients: (937) 643-9939
Schuster Cardiology Associates
Miami Valley Urology Inc3533 Southern Blvd Ste 3450, Dayton, OH 45429 Existing Patients: (937) 643-9940
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Handel?
My Cardiologist since my MI IN 1991.. A most caring Physician and very conservative. My wife is also a patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Handel frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Handel's office is located at 4000 Miamisburg Centerville Rd Ste 100, Miamisburg, OH 45342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Handel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Grandview Medical Center
- Greene Memorial Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center
- Soin Medical Center
- Sycamore Medical Center
- Wilson Memorial Hospital