Dr. Frank Rogers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rogers' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Frank Rogers, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Loma Linda, CA. Dr. Rogers completed a residency at University Calif Irvine Med Center. He currently practices at Loma Linda University Sgy Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rogers is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- University Calif Irvine Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Loma Linda University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Loma Linda University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Loma Linda University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Loma Linda University Sgy Center
Loma Linda University Sgy Center11370 Anderson St # 2100, Loma Linda, CA 92354 Existing Patients: (909) 558-2822
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rogers?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rogers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rogers frequently treats Wound Repair, Excision of Skin Cancer, and Bone Disorders.
Dr. Rogers' office is located at 11370 Anderson St # 2100, Loma Linda, CA 92354. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rogers speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rogers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.