Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Frank Kagawa, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Kagawa completed a residency at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. He currently practices at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center and is affiliated with Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kagawa is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Stanford U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of California At Berkeley, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kagawa?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kagawa frequently treats Asthma, Sleep Apnea, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Kagawa's office is located at 751 S Bascom Ave, San Jose, CA 95128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kagawa speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kagawa has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Inpatient Acuteoutpatient Facility Services751 S Bascom Ave, San Jose, CA 95128 (408) 282-0514