Dr. Frank Lorch, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Lorch completed a residency at Ohio State University. He currently practices at Total Spine Specialist and is affiliated with Atrium Health Cabarrus. Dr. Lorch is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Total Spine Specialist
Total Spine Specialist2801 Randolph Rd, Charlotte, NC 28211 Existing Patients: (704) 367-4800
- Buffalo Spine & Sports Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Ohio State University, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Mount Carmel West, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1986
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lorch?
I went to Dr. Lorch in 2010 after a 2008 back injury, later developing severe sciatica pain, and after seeing many other doctors.. Dr. Lorch is a no-nonsense physician and can 'appear' to be gruff, but this doctor gave me my life back and I am forever grateful. In trying to locate him I ran across the reviews and had to let others know how wonderful a provider he is.
- Atrium Health Cabarrus