Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Labue accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frank Labue, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Labue completed a residency at St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Presbyterian Hospital and is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Labue is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Passiac Gen Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Medical School — 1971
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Presbyterian Hospital1100 Central Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106 Existing Patients: (505) 841-1234
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Labue?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Labue frequently treats Abdominal Disorders, Hemorrhoids, and Gastritis.
Dr. Labue's office is located at 1100 Central Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Labue speaks Dutch and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Labue has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Presbyterian Hospital