Dr. Frank Galli, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mountain View, CA. Dr. Galli completed a residency at University Of California San Francisco. He currently practices at Advanced Cardiovascular Specialists and is affiliated with Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital). He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Advanced Cardiovascular Specialists
Advanced Cardiovascular Specialists, Inc.2490 Hospital Dr Ste 311, Mountain View, CA 94040 Existing Patients: (408) 879-5900
- Mt Zion Uc San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University Of California San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of California-San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- University Of California, Davis, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Providence Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Galli?
Been seeing Dr Galli on and off for 20 years. Never had a single doubt about the quality of his care. Very thorough and data-driven decisions.
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)