Dr. Galli has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Frank Galli, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mountain View, CA. Dr. Galli completed a residency at University Of California San Francisco. He currently practices at Advanced Cardiovascular Specialists and is affiliated with Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital). He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mt Zion Uc San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University Of California San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of California-San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- University Of California, Davis, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Providence Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Cardiovascular Specialists
Advanced Cardiovascular Specialists, Inc.2490 Hospital Dr Ste 311, Mountain View, CA 94040 Existing Patients: (650) 962-4690
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Galli?
He saved my life. He does not have the best bed side manner, but he does have super knowledge about his field. 20 years ago he spotted something wrong with me and immediately recommended a double bypass heart surgery. I got it, and today I feel great.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Frank Galli, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Galli's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Galli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Galli frequently treats Heart Disease, Hypertension, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Galli's office is located at 2490 Hospital Dr Ste 311, Mountain View, CA 94040. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)