Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Frank Galli, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mountain View, CA. He currently practices at Advanced Cardiovascular Specialists and is affiliated with Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital). He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Galli is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mt Zion Uc San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of California San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of California-San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- University Of California, Davis, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Providence Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Galli?
He saved my life. He does not have the best bed side manner, but he does have super knowledge about his field. 20 years ago he spotted something wrong with me and immediately recommended a double bypass heart surgery. I got it, and today I feel great.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Galli frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Hypertension, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Galli's office is located at 2490 Hospital Dr Ste 311, Mountain View, CA 94040. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Galli provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Frank Galli, MD is affiliated with Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital).
Yes, Dr. Frank Galli, MD holds board certifications in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Galli has over 35 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.6/5 for Dr. Frank Galli, MD. Patients say that the appointment wasn't rushed and they trusted the provider's decisions. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)
Advanced Cardiovascular Specialists
Advanced Cardiovascular Specialists2490 Hospital Dr Ste 311, Mountain View, CA 94040 (650) 962-4690