Dr. Frank Baciewicz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baciewicz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Frank Baciewicz, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Detroit, MI. Dr. Baciewicz completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at University Surgeons and is affiliated with DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baciewicz is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Surgeons4160 John R St Ste 615, Detroit, MI 48201 Existing Patients: (313) 527-6266
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baciewicz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baciewicz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baciewicz frequently treats Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax), Lung Cancer, and Pleural Effusion.
Dr. Baciewicz's office is located at 4160 John R St Ste 615, Detroit, MI 48201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baciewicz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital
- Harper University Hospital