Dr. Redican has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Francis Redican, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Wexford, PA. Dr. Redican completed a residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center/ Dartmouth Medical School. He currently practices at Health Plus Wellness Pavilion Radiology Services and is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Redican is board certified in Cardiology.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center/ Dartmouth Medical School - Cardiovascular Disease, Fellowship Hospital
- Interventional Cardiology - 2008, Fellowship Hospital
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center/ Dartmouth Medical School, Residency Hospital
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center/ Dartmouth Medical School, Internship Hospital
- St. George's University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons - MS (Nutrition), Other Education — 1997
- Colgate University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Universal American
- UPMC Health Plan
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Redican?
He brought me back to life! Excellent Dr. 5 Stars
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Francis Redican, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Redican's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Redican accepts your insurance.
Dr. Redican frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Redican's office is located at 12311 Perry Hwy, Wexford, PA 15090. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Clarion Hospital
- UPMC Passavant - McCandless
- West Penn Hospital