Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. Francis O'Bosky, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Montclair, NJ. Dr. O'Bosky completed a residency at Mountainside Hospital. He currently practices at Bond, Sheila A, M.d.. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Implant Residency, Other Education — 2006
- Orthodontic Preceptorship, Other Education — 2005
- Mountainside Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- UMDNJ, Medical School — 1998
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Delta Dental
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bond, Sheila A, M.d.39 S Fullerton Ave Fl 3, Montclair, NJ 07042 Existing Patients: (973) 744-1812
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Bosky?
Dr O’Bosky is by far the best dentist I’ve ever been to. Great work and he has a very gentle style.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. O'Bosky frequently treats Cavity, Chipped Tooth, and Composite Fillings.
Dr. O'Bosky's office is located at 39 S Fullerton Ave Fl 3, Montclair, NJ 07042. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O'Bosky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.