Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Francis Weyrens, MD is a cardiology specialist in Topeka, KS. Dr. Weyrens completed a residency at Cleveland Metro Hosp. He currently practices at Cotton Oneil Heart Center and is affiliated with Stormont Vail Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weyrens is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Metro Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Cleveland Metro Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Cleveland Metro Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cotton Oneil Heart Center
Cotton Oneil Heart Center929 Sw Mulvane St, Topeka, KS 66606 Existing Patients: (785) 270-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weyrens?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Weyrens frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Weyrens' office is located at 929 Sw Mulvane St, Topeka, KS 66606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weyrens has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stormont Vail Hospital