Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 543-6464, and for other questions, call (215) 672-4300.
Dr. Francis Clark, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Hatboro, PA. Dr. Clark completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. He currently practices at Ophthalmology Physicians and Surgeons and is affiliated with Jefferson Abington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clark is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1986
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Keystone Health Plan East
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ophthalmology Physicians and Surgeons
Ophthalmology Physicians and Surgeons331 N York Rd Ste A, Hatboro, PA 19040 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clark?
It is the place and doctor to see if you need the utmost level of eye care. Dr. Clark performed the best, most detailed examination I have ever received from a physician. He is an exceptional people-person, as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Francis Clark, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Clark's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clark accepts your insurance.
Dr. Clark frequently treats Benign Neoplasm of Eye, Eye Cancer, and Benign Neoplasm of Choroid.
Dr. Clark's office is located at 331 N York Rd Ste A, Hatboro, PA 19040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clark has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Jefferson Abington Hospital
- Jefferson Abington-Lansdale Hospital
- Phoenixville Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center