Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. D'Ambrosio accepts your insurance.
Dr. Francis D'Ambrosio, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Lancaster, MA. Dr. D'Ambrosio completed a residency at State University At Buffalo Ny. He currently practices at D'Ambrosio Eye Care and is affiliated with Athol Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- State University At Buffalo Ny, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Steward Carney Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Boston College, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Meritain Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, Italian, Spanish
D'Ambrosio Eye Care
D'ambrosio Eye Care Inc.479 OLD UNION TPKE, Lancaster, MA 01523 Existing Patients: (978) 537-3900
Cataract & Laser Center
Surgery Center95 Mechanic St, Gardner, MA 01440 Existing Patients: (978) 632-6674
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. D'Ambrosio?
Prompt & efficient. Easily diagnosed my dry eyes when other doctors couldn't quite figure it out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. D'Ambrosio frequently treats Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Dr. D'Ambrosio's office is located at 479 OLD UNION TPKE, Lancaster, MA 01523. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. D'Ambrosio speaks Spanish, Chinese, and Italian. View profile to see all.
Dr. D'Ambrosio has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Athol Memorial Hospital
- Emerson Hospital
- Health Alliance Hospital Leominster
- Heywood Hospital