Dr. Evans has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Frances Evans, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Winchester, VA. Dr. Evans completed a residency at Eastern Virginia Medical School. She currently practices at Berryville Family Practice and is affiliated with Valley Health Winchester Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Residency Hospital
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Internship Hospital — 1992
- E VA MED SCH OF M C OF HAMPTON RDS, Medical School — 1991
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Optima Health
- Universal American
- Virginia Premier
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Berryville Family Practice
Berryville Family Practice1824 Plaza Dr, Winchester, VA 22601 Existing Patients: (540) 723-6660
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Evans?
Just starting as a patient. She is very thorough. Spends time with you and answers your questions. She is a strong Christian. I strongly recommend her!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Frances Evans, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Evans' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Evans accepts your insurance.
Dr. Evans frequently treats Urinary Incontinence, Animal Allergies, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Evans' office is located at 1824 Plaza Dr, Winchester, VA 22601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Evans speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valley Health Winchester Medical Center