Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (786) 373-3504, and for other questions, call (786) 596-2000.
Dr. Frances Behrmann, MD is a hematology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Behrmann completed a residency at Internal Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas. She currently practices at Miami Cancer Institute and is affiliated with West Kendall Baptist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Hematology/Oncology, University of South Florida, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute, Tampa, Fla., Fellowship Hospital
- Internal Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, Residency Hospital
- Internal Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, Internship Hospital
- Universidad Central del Caribe Bayamon, Puerto Rico, Medical School
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- Dimension Health
- Dimension International
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Global Excel Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Magellan Complete Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Miami Cancer Institute
Miami Cancer Institute8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Behrmann?
Mi doctora bella , profesional y muy atenta a cada detalle de sus pacientes . Dios la bendiga y la acompañe siempre .Muy agradecida por sus cuidados conmigo .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Behrmann has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Frances Behrmann, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Behrmann's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Behrmann accepts your insurance.
Dr. Behrmann frequently treats Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia), Bleeding Disorders, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Behrmann's office is located at 8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Behrmann speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital
- Doctors Hospital
- Homestead Hospital
- Mariners Hospital
- South Miami Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Miami Cancer Institute