Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Fouad Abbas, MD is a oncology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Abbas completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Sinai Hospital GYN Oncology and is affiliated with MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sinai Hospital GYN Oncology
Sinai Hospital GYN Oncology2411 W Belvedere Ave Ste 206, Baltimore, MD 21215 Existing Patients: (410) 601-9030
Frederick Memorial Hospital
Frederick Office400 W 7th St, Frederick, MD 21701 Existing Patients: (240) 566-3300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abbas?
Dr. Abbas treated my Mom 19 years ago. He and his staff were the best. My Mom and I put all belief in his care. Now, I seem to be in her shoes and, of course, I will be going to Dr. Abbas for his expertise in finding out if I have what my Mom was diagnosed with and helping me. Looking forward to a healthy outcome knowing he will be there to get me through this.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abbas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abbas frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Abbas' office is located at 2411 W Belvedere Ave Ste 206, Baltimore, MD 21215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abbas speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
- Medstar Harbor Hospital
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center