Dr. Parrella has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Florence Parrella, MD is a cardiology specialist in Peabody, MA. Dr. Parrella completed a residency at Lahey Clinic, Cardiac Electrophysiology Lahey Clinic, Cardiovascular Diseases New England Med Ctr Hosps, Internal Medicine. She currently practices at Lahey Medical Center, Peabody and is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parrella is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Lahey Clinic, Cardiac Electrophysiology Lahey Clinic, Cardiovascular Diseases New England Med Ctr Hosps, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- New England MC, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lahey Medical Center, Peabody
Lahey Medical Center, Peabody1 Essex Center Dr, Peabody, MA 01960 Existing Patients: (978) 538-4400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parrella?
I have been seeing Dr. Parrella since 2001. She was quick with the needed tests and diagnosis. She was great altering my care during pregnancies. She takes the time to answer questions, help solve issues and talk to my family too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Florence Parrella, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parrella's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parrella accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parrella frequently treats Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Parrella's office is located at 1 Essex Center Dr, Peabody, MA 01960. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
- Winchester Hospital