Dr. Florence Parrella, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parrella's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Florence Parrella, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burlington, MA. Dr. Parrella completed a residency at Lahey Clinic, Cardiac Electrophysiology Lahey Clinic, Cardiovascular Diseases New England Med Ctr Hosps, Internal Medicine. She currently practices at Lahey Hospital and Medical Center and is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lahey Clinic, Cardiac Electrophysiology Lahey Clinic, Cardiovascular Diseases New England Med Ctr Hosps, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- New England MC, Internship Hospital — 1994
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parrella?
I had sernb two other cardiologist before I had an appointment with Dr. Parrella. Third time is a charm. She took the time to listen to me and to explain my condition and what the plan is going forward. I am so happy with Dr. Parrella.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parrella accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parrella frequently treats Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Parrella's office is located at 41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parrella has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
- Winchester Hospital