Dr. Kotiso has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Florence Kotiso, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in River Falls, WI. Dr. Kotiso completed a residency at University Of Illinois At Chicago Medical Center. He currently practices at River Falls Area Hospital and is affiliated with M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kotiso is board certified in Hematology.
- Univeristy of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital
- Addis Ababa University Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- University Of Illinois At Chicago Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of IL Medical Center at Chicago, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
River Falls Area Hospital1629 E Division St, River Falls, WI 54022 Existing Patients: (715) 307-6432
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kotiso?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Florence Kotiso, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kotiso's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kotiso accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kotiso frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Kotiso's office is located at 1629 E Division St, River Falls, WI 54022. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kotiso speaks Amharic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank
- North Memorial Health
- Regions Hospital