Dr. Taylor has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fletcher Taylor, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Taylor completed a residency at Case Western Reserve University. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taylor is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Case Western Reserve University, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Case Western Reserve University, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 5909 Orchard St W, Tacoma, WA 98467 Existing Patients: (253) 212-3101
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taylor?
I have seen Dr Taylor for visits over the years for help with depression, ADHD, life crises, including my critically and chronically ill mother and son, grief issues, life altering physical illness and strategies for managing chronic pain. My original contact was for pronounced anxiety about flying, which prevented me from a desired goal. I had immediate results using the techniques he taught me. With practice, they became permanent and easily generalized to other anxiety producing situations. I would recommend him without hesitation. I have always felt heard and understood. How rare this is, in my experiences, in any branch of today's healthcare.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fletcher Taylor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Taylor's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Taylor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Taylor frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Taylor's office is located at 5909 Orchard St W, Tacoma, WA 98467. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.