Dr. Fawaz Alhumaid, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alhumaid's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Fawaz Alhumaid, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Portland, OR. Dr. Alhumaid completed a residency at Penn State University-Hershey College of Medicine. He currently practices at Northwest Cardiovascular and is affiliated with Adventist Health Portland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alhumaid is board certified in Cardiology.
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Penn State University-Hershey College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2006
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Cardiovascular10000 Se Main St Ste 60a, Portland, OR 97216 Existing Patients: (503) 257-0959
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alhumaid?
Dr Alhumaid is an exceptional doctor. He is able to put you at ease immediately. He has a peaceful, caring demeanor. I feel very fortunate to have had him as my physician, and would always want him for any future needs. I am 100% confident in his ability.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alhumaid accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alhumaid frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Alhumaid's office is located at 10000 Se Main St Ste 60a, Portland, OR 97216. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alhumaid has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Portland