Click here to compare with other Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists.
Dr. Farshad Raissi, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Raissi completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Regents of the University of California and is affiliated with El Centro Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Raissi is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Baylor College of Medicine/Saint Lukes Episcopal Health System, Fellowship Hospital
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital
- Texas Heart Inst/St Luke's Episcopal Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Texas Heart Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital
- Tehran School Of Medical Sciences, Medical School
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of California At Berkeley, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regents of the University of California9452 MEDICAL CENTER DR, La Jolla, CA 92037 Existing Patients: (858) 657-8530
Imperial Cardiac Center
Vachaspathi Palakodeti MD516 W Aten Rd Ste 1, Imperial, CA 92251 Existing Patients: (760) 355-8300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raissi?
Fabulous...simply fabulous. The only reason I am not seeing Dr. Raissi now is my corporate medical insurance was changed to Kaiser. I will be back once I am on Medicare in one year. Thank you for great care Dr. Raissi!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raissi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raissi frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Raissi's office is located at 9452 MEDICAL CENTER DR, La Jolla, CA 92037. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Raissi speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest