Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Farooq Padder, MD is a cardiology specialist in Woodbury, NJ. Dr. Padder completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. He currently practices at OVU Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Inspira Medical Center Woodbury. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Padder is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Nassau University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Highlands Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Govt Med Coll, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Govt Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Govt Med Coll Srinagar, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
OVU Cardiology Associates
Woodbury17 W Red Bank Ave Ste 306, Woodbury, NJ 08096 Existing Patients: (856) 845-6807
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Padder?
My husband loves Dr Padder, and my husband doesn’t like anyone. Dr. Padder is a saint, he listens to my husband and takes the time to explain throughly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Padder has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Padder frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Padder's office is located at 17 W Red Bank Ave Ste 306, Woodbury, NJ 08096. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Padder speaks Urdu and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inspira Medical Center Woodbury
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital