Dr. Farhan Ali, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ali's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Farhan Ali, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Ali completed a residency at Baylor University. He currently practices at Heart Center of North Texas and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ali is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Wayne State University / Detroit Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- St Louis College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1994
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Spanish, Urdu
Heart Center of North Texas
Heart Center of North Texas1017 12th Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 334-2800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ali?
Dr. Ali is very knowledgable and informative. He keeps his patients up-to-date about the procedure. His bedside manner is caring. He speaks a language I can understand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ali accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ali frequently treats Chest Pain, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Overweight.
Dr. Ali's office is located at 1017 12th Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ali speaks Spanish, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ali has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Medical City North Hills
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital