Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Farhad Sigari, MD is a otolaryngology-head and neck surgery specialist in Marina Del Rey, CA. Dr. Sigari completed a residency at University Of Chicago. He currently practices at Del Rey MD and is affiliated with Providence Saint John's Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Sigari is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University Of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 2001
- University of California, San Diego, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Persian, Spanish
Del Rey MD
Del Rey MD
Del Rey MD2572 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach, CA 90806 Existing Patients: (562) 774-0844
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sigari?
Been seeing Dr Sigari for a few months. He fixed my deviated septum and an infection that caused very extreme headaches. He's a really awesome doctor. He's attentive, gives explanations for everything. Answers your questions. Never rushed me through the office or anything. Del Ray MD and Dr Sigari are highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sigari frequently treats Sinusitis, Chronic Sinusitis, and Intranasal or Sinus Procedure.
Dr. Sigari's office is located at 4640 Admiralty Way Ste 718, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sigari speaks Spanish, Arabic, and Farsi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sigari has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Saint John's Health Center