Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Farah Hussain, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Hussain completed a residency at University of Rochester Medical Center. She currently practices at Hillside Children's Center. Dr. Hussain is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Strong Memorial Hospital University of Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Rochester Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University of Rochester Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Rochester, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Rochester General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hussain?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Hussain frequently treats the following conditions: ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hussain's office is located at 1183 Monroe Ave, Rochester, NY 14620. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Yes, Dr. Farah Hussain, MD holds board certifications in Psychiatry.