Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 268-6005, and for other questions, call (215) 671-3920.
Book an Appointment
Dr. Fania Samuels, MD
New Patient(484) 381-0241
Dr. Fania Samuels, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Samuels completed a residency at Hahnemann U. She currently practices at Aria Diagnostic Cardiology and is affiliated with Jefferson Torresdale Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Samuels is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Aria Diagnostic Cardiology
Aria Diagnostic Cardiology10160 Bustleton Ave Ste A, Philadelphia, PA 19116 Call
Greek, Russian, Spanish
- Hahnemann U, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Hahnemann U, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Hahnemann U, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Rochester, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Samuels?
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital
- Jefferson Bucks Hospital
- Jefferson Frankford Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Samuels has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fania Samuels, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Samuels' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Samuels accepts your insurance.
Dr. Samuels frequently treats Mitral Valve Disease, Chest Pain, and Congenital Heart Defects.
Dr. Samuels' office is located at 10160 Bustleton Ave Ste A, Philadelphia, PA 19116. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Samuels speaks Russian, Spanish, and Greek. View profile to see all.