Dr. Fatejeet Sandhu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sandhu's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Fatejeet Sandhu, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Danbury, CT. Dr. Sandhu completed a residency at University Of California-San Francisco. He currently practices at Danbury Radiological Associates and is affiliated with Danbury Hospital.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Ucsf-San Francisco Genl Hos, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University Of California-San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- EMORY UNIVERSITY / ROLLINS SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sandhu?
He put me at ease. Explained my procedure, the risks, everything in a way that made me feel comfortable. His bedside manner was amazing. I can’t say enough of how great he was.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sandhu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sandhu frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Sandhu's office is located at 24 Hospital Ave Fl 3, Danbury, CT 06810. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sandhu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Danbury Hospital
Danbury Radiological Associates
Danbury Radiological Associates24 Hospital Ave Fl 3, Danbury, CT 06810 (203) 739-7532