Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Fahim Khan, MD is a pulmonologist in Dayton, OH. Dr. Khan completed a residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Dayton Lung & Sleep Medicine Inc. and is affiliated with Clinton Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Pulmonology.
- UMDNJ, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Army Medical College, National University Of Sciences And Technology (Nust), Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Pulmonologists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
He saved the life of my family member and now I am seeing him and very happy with his care
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Sleep Apnea, and Pulmonary Vascular Conditions.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 8881 N Main St, Dayton, OH 45415. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
- Kettering Health Greene Memorial
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Wayne HealthCare
Dayton Lung & Sleep Medicine Inc.
Dayton Lung & Sleep Medicine Inc.8881 N Main St, Dayton, OH 45415 (260) 432-2297