Dr. Fahd Zarrouf, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Anderson, SC. Dr. Zarrouf completed a residency at Internal Medicine/Psychiatry Combined. He currently practices at Anmed Behavioral Health and is affiliated with AnMed Health Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zarrouf is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Anmed Behavioral Health
Anmed Health Medical Center800 N Fant St, Anderson, SC 29621 Existing Patients: (864) 512-1810
- Cleveland Clinic-Sleep Disorders Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Internal Medicine/Psychiatry Combined, Residency Hospital — 2008
- West Virginia University-Internal Medicine/Psychiatry Combined, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Damascus, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- University of Damascus / Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zarrouf?
He explains much of his analysis in terms I can understand. He's been very helpful and I recommend him to anyone seeking the help of a very professional and competent doctor.
- AnMed Health Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic