Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alattar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fadi Alattar, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Pueblo, CO. Dr. Alattar completed a residency at Internal Med-Seton Hall U. He currently practices at Parkview Ancillary Services Corp. and is affiliated with Kadlec Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alattar is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cardiology-Seton Hall University, Fellowship Hospital
- Interventional Cardiology-Seton Hall University, Fellowship Hospital
- Internal Med-Seton Hall U, Residency Hospital
- Elizabeth Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Jordan University of Science And Technology, Medical School
- Chief resident -seton hall university, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alattar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alattar frequently treats Heart Disease, Tobacco Use Disorder, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Alattar's office is located at 3670 Parker Blvd Ste 101, Pueblo, CO 81008. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alattar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Trios Women's and Children's Hospital