Dr. Eyal Meiri, MD
Make an Appointment(877) 326-6312
Dr. Eyal Meiri, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Newnan, GA. Dr. Meiri completed a residency at Sinai Grace Hospital. He currently practices at Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Atlanta and is affiliated with Bethesda Hospital East. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Meiri is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Atlanta
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Atlanta600 Celebrate Life Pkwy, Newnan, GA 30265 (877) 326-6312
- University of Toronto, Medical School
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Sinai Grace Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Sinai Grace Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meiri?
I’ve been under treatment for stage 4 esophageal cancer for over four years. The fact that I’m still here is a testament to Dr. Meiri. He has gone above and beyond any medical care I’ve ever been involved in. When things were at their worst he did whatever he could to provide the appropriate line of treatment. I would and have referred others to him.
- Bethesda Hospital East