Click here to compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists.
Dr. Eyal Barzel, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Barzel completed a residency at SUNY Downstate. He currently practices at American Access Care of Sp. Asc LLC. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- SUNY Downstate, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Morristown Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barzel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barzel frequently treats Chronic Venous Embolism Thrombosis and Vascular Transcatheter Embolization.
Dr. Barzel's office is located at 2412 W Passyunk Ave # 14, Philadelphia, PA 19145. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barzel speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Barzel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.