Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Evens Rodney, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Rodney completed a residency at Long Island College Hospital. He currently practices at Baton Rouge Cardiology Center and is affiliated with Baton Rouge General - Bluebonnet. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Rodney is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Long Island College Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Long Island College Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Internship Hospital
- Long Island University / Brooklyn Campus, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- PPO Plus
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodney?
I highly recommend Dr Rodney. He seemed really personable and patiently explained to me the next steps we should take for my problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rodney has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rodney frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Rodney's office is located at 5231 BRITTANY DR, Baton Rouge, LA 70808. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rodney speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baton Rouge General - Bluebonnet
- Baton Rouge General - Mid City Campus
- Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center
- Saint Elizabeth Hospital
- The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center
- Woman's Hospital