Dr. Tan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Geneva, IL. Dr. Tan completed a residency at St. Mary's Medical Center/Broadwest Surgery Center. She currently practices at Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St. Mary's Medical Center/Broadwest Surgery Center, Residency Hospital
- Dr William M Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School
- University of Toronto, Ontario, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tan?
I am very happy with Dr. Tan, she listens and is concerned with resolving foot pain! I have not had a Dr. this attentive in some time!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tan frequently treats Bunion Surgery, Hammer Toe Repair, and Foot Fracture.
Dr. Tan's office is located at 351 Delnor Dr Ste 300, Geneva, IL 60134. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tan speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
Cornerstone Medical Group351 Delnor Dr Ste 300, Geneva, IL 60134 Call
Northwestern Medicine Orthopaedics
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group636 Raymond Dr Ste 100, Naperville, IL 60563 Call