Dr. Wexler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eve Wexler, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Wexler completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical School. She currently practices at Northlake Medical & Wellness Center and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wexler is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical School, Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical School, Internship Hospital
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Medical School — 2007
- Brandeis, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northlake Medical & Wellness Center2244 Henderson Mill Rd Ne Ste 108, Atlanta, GA 30345 Existing Patients: (770) 239-2500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wexler?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eve Wexler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wexler's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wexler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wexler frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Cough.
Dr. Wexler's office is located at 2244 Henderson Mill Rd Ne Ste 108, Atlanta, GA 30345. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wexler speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston
- Piedmont Hospital