Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gold accepts your insurance.
Dr. Evan Gold, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Needham Heights, MA. Dr. Gold completed a residency at Boston U Assoc Hosps. He currently practices at Eye Associates of Needham PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gold is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Boston U Assoc Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eye Associates of Needham PC400 Hillside Ave, Needham Heights, MA 02494 Existing Patients: (781) 444-6610
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gold?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gold frequently treats Aphakia and Other Disorders of Lens, Cataract, and Dry Eyes.
Dr. Gold's office is located at 400 Hillside Ave, Needham Heights, MA 02494. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gold has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.