Dr. Caccam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Evaleen Caccam, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Caccam completed a residency at University of Florida / Shands Medical Center. She currently practices at FABEN Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Florida / Shands Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- University Of Miami, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
FABEN Obstetrics & Gynecology
FABEN Obstetrics & Gynecology836 Prudential Dr Ste 1506, Jacksonville, FL 32207 Existing Patients: (904) 346-0050
- 2 4425 Merrimac Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32210 Existing Patients: (904) 346-0050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Caccam?
I love DR Cacaam. She is so kind and understanding and will explain anything you have questions about. She is wonderful, I wouldn’t see anyone else!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Evaleen Caccam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Caccam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Caccam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Caccam frequently treats Mastodynia, C-Section, and Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea).
Dr. Caccam's office is located at 836 Prudential Dr Ste 1506, Jacksonville, FL 32207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Caccam speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville