Dr. Eun Park, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Park's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eun Park, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Evansville, IN. Dr. Park completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. She currently practices at Deaconess Midtown Hospital and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center South. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Park is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital - St. Louis, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital-St. Louis, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Cleveland Clinic Health System-Huron Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2011
- HANYANG UNIVERSITY / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2001
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Park?
Dr. Park takes time to sit down and talk with you. She works hard to provide feedback for each of my concerns. She is willing to alter her plan of action if something is not working well for you. She will call you at home personally to let you know the results of all blood work and other testing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Park accepts your insurance.
Dr. Park frequently treats Chest Pain, Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, and Tobacco Use Disorder.
Dr. Park's office is located at 600 Mary St, Evansville, IN 47710. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Park has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cox Medical Center South