Dr. Ichinose has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eugene Ichinose, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Ichinose completed a residency at University Of Massachusetts Med Center. He currently practices at Oklahoma Heart Institute and is affiliated with Craig General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ichinose is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Massachusetts Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Massachusetts Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oklahoma Heart Institute
Oklahoma Heart Institute9228 S Mingo Rd Ste 200, Tulsa, OK 74133 Existing Patients: (918) 592-0999
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ichinose?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eugene Ichinose, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ichinose's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ichinose accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ichinose frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Ichinose's office is located at 9228 S Mingo Rd Ste 200, Tulsa, OK 74133. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Craig General Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital South
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Integris Grove Hospital