Dr. Eugene Tikh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tikh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eugene Tikh, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Tikh completed a residency at University of Massachussetts Medical Center. He currently practices at Tufts Medical Center and is affiliated with Holy Family Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Tikh is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- University of Massachussetts Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Massachussetts Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University of Massachussetts Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus, Medical School — 2008
- University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus, Other Education — 2008
- University of Massachusetts, Undergraduate School — 2001
- 2001, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tufts Medical Center800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-7939
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tikh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tikh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tikh frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Atherosclerosis, and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. Tikh's office is located at 800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tikh speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Tikh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holy Family Hospital
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford
- MelroseWakefield Hospital
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center